Portable Gas Monitor - Detective+
- GAS MONITORING
The Detective+ is designed for group protection, area monitoring and providing a virtual fenceline, Detective+ is a rugged, interconnectable, multigas temporary area monitor.
The Detective+ has earned a reputation for reliability and versatility in demanding environments stretching from offshore platforms to the sands of the Middle East.
Rugged and robust, Detective+ features either fixed or folding legs and a protective frame that allows stacking for easier storage.
Available with an optional internal pump for sampling versatility, alarms are announced with an extremely loud sounder, while multiple beacons ensure 360 degree visibility.
- Up to 4 gases monitored from a wide choice of long life sensors
- Ultra-loud 104 dBA sounder and red LED cluster alarms
- Long 36 or 60 hour battery life
- Raised detectors, coupled with IP65 specification provides excellent sensor protection
- Built-in pump option to provide extra flexibility, eg sampling a tank from above
- 12 Detective+ units may be linked together, up to 100m from adjacent units
Detective+ may now also be equipped with infra-red (IR) sensors, providing either CO2 detection, or allowing higher levels of flammable gas monitoring. IR sensors also provide immunity to the poisoning effects which standard flammable gas sensors can suffer from. This extends sensor life and further increases measurement confidence in tough applications such as water treatment plants and certain chemical or hydrocarbon processing facilities.